Photos of all Cafe al Bacio menus as of July 2022

cruisestitch

Thank you for posting! I had forgotten how much I love speciality coffee.

Are there any you, or others, can recommend for someone who doesn’t like anything too sweet? Last time I made a request for things not to miss I was recommended the Aspen and it was far too rich for me…Alcoholic or nonalcoholic suggestions both happily received!

We LOVE al Bacio! And just as a quick note, we stayed with the AI drinks and didn’t go with a ‘better’ package and it only cost us a bit more when ordering such favorites such as the Aspen….added $1.50 to our OBC for that. Well worth it. 

Den

• Like 2

Thank you for posting this.  Love Cafe Al Bacio and looking forward to trying the new (to me) coffee cocktails.   Couple of questions. 

1.  Do you know if you can still get the affogato?  Don't see it on the list anymore.

2.  With the scotch cocktails,  did they have any issues keeping the single malt in stock?  Highland Park is a favorite of mine.

3.  Finally, I see they now offer beer and wine. Can you just order some of the scotch neat?  It would be nice to have another option.

25 minutes ago, capecodmercury said:

Thank you for posting this.  Love Cafe Al Bacio and looking forward to trying the new (to me) coffee cocktails.   Couple of questions. 

1.  Do you know if you can still get the affogato?  Don't see it on the list anymore.

2.  With the scotch cocktails,  did they have any issues keeping the single malt in stock?  Highland Park is a favorite of mine.

3.  Finally, I see they now offer beer and wine. Can you just order some of the scotch neat?  It would be nice to have another option.

I do not know about the affogato.

cafe as Bacio has always been a bar and as far I know you can order a variety of liquors there 

• Like 1

My husband always makes a run to Al Bacio for my morning tea while I get ready:-) On our last cruise, we brought our Yetis and that made his run much easier not to deal with the hot cups. Even with the sleeves, they were a little difficult to manage. At first, they would not put the tea directly into the Yeti and he would have to pour the tea from the cup into the Yeti. After a few days, they started pouring directly into the Yeti. He also brought an almond croissant….my favorite! 

• Like 2

It has been awhile since our last cruise..

Did the svc charge go up to 20% from 15%.....?

Is that for take out or just table service??? Does it apply to non alcoholic drinks ?

We have IGLus and tea or regular coffee in the afternoon, We have the Classic bev plan usually but do not recall the fee..does package fee unclude the tips/ svc charge...we usually leave a few dollars as a tip???

Next cruise we have premium plan...do we still pay a fee?

• 1 month later...