Massacro Appreciation Thread

Ai®a©ob®a

peYMoR2_M02AnvbZ4fg1tA_0_0.jpg

Not a huge fan of the spoiler, but it makes a really big improvement when it comes to handling...

peYMoR2_M02AnvbZ4fg1tA_0_0.jpgNot a huge fan of the spoiler, but it makes a really big improvement when it comes to handling...

Why do you own 4 of them? Just curious.

• Like 2

LOL. That's an old pic. I bought a white one on Saturday... I hate having to stop by LSC every time I boot up to have it resprayed/rewrapped whatever color I'm in the mood for that day. That, and if one gets blown up while I'm engaging in shenanigans, I can have another one delivered with a phone call. Granted, I could have the destroyed one delivered with two phone calls, but I really, really, really like this car.

• Like 1

[pic]

Not a huge fan of the spoiler, but it makes a really big improvement when it comes to handling...

Why not use one of the more subtle ones then?

^ You bought the car in pink and the bars stayed pink when you tried to repaint it? Mine stayed orange (and yellow). However, I bought a red one recently and the bars were just black and did not change when the car was repainted...

@ reform: The more subtle ones don't look like actual spoilers. They look chintzy...

Edited by We Are Ninja

^ You bought the car in pink and the bars stayed pink when you tried to repaint it? Mine stayed orange (and yellow). However, I bought a red one recently and the bars were just black and did not change when the car was repainted.

I bought the car last gen. Don't remember the color when i bought it though. Probably pink. I repainted it a couple of time last gen as well with the last color being red. After the transfer i got the pink roll cage.

Retired Mafia

I saw a new aston martin on TV, it was yellow with black windows, skirts, intake on the hood. I loved it! Had to buy this baby! Here she is:

ua82d.jpg

Ziggy_Ivanhoe

Here is mine, but from last gen. Upgrading soon to PS4 to get that next gen glory into my pics!

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

Gnocchi Flip Flops

xKdRQzy.jpg

Nice choice of colors. Can't stand the rims though, Supa Gee is more fitting.

^ You bought the car in pink and the bars stayed pink when you tried to repaint it? Mine stayed orange (and yellow). However, I bought a red one recently and the bars were just black and did not change when the car was repainted.

I bought the car last gen. Don't remember the color when i bought it though. Probably pink. I repainted it a couple of time last gen as well with the last color being red. After the transfer i got the pink roll cage.

Ah. Before the transfer, I had three Massacros. One was white with a white cage, one was orange with an orange cage and one was yellow with a yellow cage. After the transfer, The white Massacro had an orange cage, and the other two had these weird dark gray/blue cages. Thinking that if I bought a new one, it'd have a cage that changed with the car's exterior, I bought a yellow one. The cage stayed yellow after I painted it black. Thinking that it was really cool to have two-tone Massacros, I bought a fifth one in red. The cage was black and stays black no matter what color I paint the car.

-.-

Edited by We Are Ninja

What color is this car? so like what is the primary metalic color and what is the pearlescent?

0_0.jpg

My 2nd fave sports car.

• 2 weeks later...
sportbikepilot369

I had never driven this car before. I have been playing through the SP campaign again after upgrading to the next gen version, and as I sometimes do I will try out new cars there since I can upgrade them for free. I tried this car and it looks and sounds amazing. So I got one for online and really like it. Though it does take some getting used to. I wish it handled more like the Carbonizzare. The Massacro seems to have very sluggish steering.

I went with lime green...

W3AZ76V5DEek7dXvFXoCoA_0_0.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

S6bgYCP.jpg

Can you change the cage color?

S6bgYCP.jpg

yes

How? I can't... :/

S6bgYCP.jpg

yesHow? I can't... :/If I'm not mistaken, you need to uninstall the cage, change the primary, then reinstall. I could be wrong though, as it's been a while since I've been faced with this.