SOULCALIBUR VI

SOULCALIBUR VI

View Stats:
Mars May 28, 2019 @ 1:34pm
Soul Calibur 2 HD
It is possible to get a port of the game to PC? I'm hoping that someone of the Project Soul Team or in Bandai Namco see this and maybe the port became a reality.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
AlphaASX May 28, 2019 @ 2:07pm 
Thats an ps3 game right? If yes then use rpcs3
dannyj147 May 28, 2019 @ 3:40pm 
Originally posted by AlphaASX:
Thats an ps3 game right? If yes then use rpcs3
Would be nice for a steam release though with proper 4k support.
Dark Exsphere May 28, 2019 @ 8:37pm 
SC2 can be played on rpcs2 or dolphin. Runs great on dolphin from my experience.
Mars May 28, 2019 @ 9:10pm 
Originally posted by Dark Exsphere:
SC2 can be played on rpcs2 or dolphin. Runs great on dolphin from my experience.
Yeah that´s true, but the real value of a PC port is the online multiplayer to play with your friends, I can´t do that with an emulator
Dark Exsphere May 28, 2019 @ 9:11pm 
Originally posted by Mars:
Yeah that´s true, but the real value of a PC port is the online multiplayer to play with your friends, I can´t do that with an emulator
exactly what part of sc2 do you miss. I only miss Link.
DLOZanma May 29, 2019 @ 3:11am 
Yeah, you can't do that....if the last emulator you downloaded was in 2007 or so.
Danny Dark Soul May 29, 2019 @ 7:59am 
Most people playing SC2 online are using Dolphin emulator. The HD version on PS3 uses the PAL patch, which some people don't like.

Here's an SC2 discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/HherN42
Trintox - GER May 29, 2019 @ 12:31pm 
exactly what part of sc2 do you miss. I only miss Link.
i miss the part of not existance of features like critical edge, reversal edge and soul charge.
That wouldn't happen since it would cannibalize SC6 numbers.
I really hope they make DBZ Tenkaichi 3 HD for steam but they obviously won't. And Xenoverse II cant compete with DBFZ for obvious structural reasons, thats why there is an exception to 2 games at the same time
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 28, 2019 @ 1:34pm