Banderuola baits

Jim137a

Took the plunge and ordered a couple of baits from Banderuola - once I get them I’ll post up what I think about them 

I’d appreciate anyone else that gets on to post their impressions and catches with them. 
Check out their swim videos on IG @banderuola.designs 

4F43436C-F866-4CAD-9AD7-2612625F49BD.jpeg

904C7366-CE8B-4D8C-BDFB-6BD7B94A2BB2.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Jinxd12 said:

So this is like a TK with only a V tail, that's what the swim looks like? How much it run you?

https://www.instagram.com/p/COkjY0ygKXR/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/COcuMqggF8L/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/COvFZHwgTTX/?utm_medium=copy_link

there’s a few of the swim videos.

cost was was about $400 for the 2 baits, extra tails, extra wire guards, shipping from Japan.  

I really like the idea of the angled fins adding some resistance to the body. Though that’s still a lot of dough for two baits.

2 hours ago, Jon P said:

I really like the idea of the angled fins adding some resistance to the body. Though that’s still a lot of dough for two baits.

It’s crazy  when you think about the $ - so I block those thoughts out of my mind. Lol. 

The going rate for a bait these days seems to be $150 on average for a resin bait. So i wouldn’t say $200 for a wood bait from Japan is that crazy at all. Not sure what these dudes are talking about. That goes for any bait not this one specifically. 

1 hour ago, Jim137a said:

It’s crazy  when you think about the $ - so I block those thoughts out of my mind. Lol. 

Valid point. If it catches like it does on the banderoula IG page let me know. That dude catches some insane fish out of biwa.

I stumbled across his bait a few months back and started following. The biggest advantage IMO is how he fishes it on the bottom in deep water. The wire rig seems to keep it snag free and this appeals to me because in my experience the largest fish that have caught in my area have come from the deepest parts of the lakes usually next to a wall or big drop off. I usually fish hudds in these places but do not feel like it’s always the right approach especially in summer. I plan to fish the one i bought during the drop primarily weighted with the wire so it will sit in those deep parts of the lake. Was hoping for a trout but they went fast so i snagged a perch, if anything I’ll get motivated to finally use the new airbrush to lay down a trout pattern. 

On 5/28/2021 at 2:40 PM, 168 Rookie said:

Noob question: what are the three long wires in the pic for?

The wire will keep the hooks from snagging on the bottom and hopefully deflect the bait away from other snags etc. 

watch the videos I posted above.