Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[SOLD] Sega Lindbergh Yellow (VF5) and Ring Edge 2 Multi

Hi all,

In a bid to declutter a little, I have decided to start selling off some systems I own, here's the first couple.  Since these are big and fairly heavy I'd prefer to sell to someone here in Melbourne, but can explore options for interstate folk.  I would have no qualms if someone wanted to use Bill to transport for example.

- Sega Lindbergh Yellow running Virtua Fighter 5.  In perfect working order.  I modified and prepared the Virtua Fighter 5 software myself (so this is a one of a kind 🙂) and designed it to boot without dongle or need for CF card, so it can run on the SSD for better reliability (and you can backup the SSD all you like for preservation's sake).  It also comes with the original HDD + CF + Dongle of the game it came with, which I think is Initial D but I couldn't run that given I don't have the right setup.

$500.. SOLD

- Sega Ringe Edge 2 multi running the multi software off a 120GB SSD.  This works fine however for some reason the CMOS battery doesn't seem to work.  I tried replacing it with a new battery but it still reads 0V on the battery.  Due to this, I wired in a bush button that you basically press and hold a couple of times.  It will show a CMOS data reset message on launch after you hold it down.  Once it's all up and running it works flawlessly, but not sure what the thing is with the battery.

$400.. SOLD

image.jpeg

IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_1001.JPG

IMG_1002.JPG

Edited by zetsurin
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...