• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rhizotrochus - Rhizo For Sale

boxofrocks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you can see I have a small collection of Rhizos. I'd like to narrow down the collection and sell off the single in the picture because I have a few that are nearly identical. It's base is around 3" across and photographs are shown in plain full spectrum LED taken with my iPhone.

350$ shipped - PayPal only please.
Locals in DFW can come see my 300G and pick up in person. Local sale is preferred to avoid shipping but I'm perfectly capable of delivering a well packed box.

Shipping by priority overnight FedEx - professionally packed. Guaranteed alive arrival. Photo proof of dead coral in bag and then dry outside bag for credit. I've shipped plenty so I'm sure it'll arrive fine. Weather or delays outside my control not covered.

Pm if serious and interested

IMG_4319.JPG
IMG_4306.JPG

OP
OP
boxofrocks

boxofrocks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris - you'll want to search the forums for care details.
Basic same requirements as dendros- feed them, low light, low to moderate flow
Not much to it but do your research before buying. They do require a higher care level than photosynthetic corals.

JCJExotics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very jealous, I'm just starting to collect rare NPS.
So far have the common demdros and a truncatoflabellum veroni. Fingers crossed one is still available

IMG_5954.JPG

IMG_5910.JPG

IMG_5170.JPG

IMG_5039.JPG

IMG_5067.JPG

doodlebug25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you manage to find that??
We were lucky enough to get 2 rhizo that were spawning but stupidly sold one.

JCJExotics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you manage to find that??
We were lucky enough to get 2 rhizo that were spawning but stupidly sold one.
A store in Tampa, Coral Corral, they were being sold as balanophylia but I knew better. They still have one left I believe. I've never seen or heard of anyone else having one. Just one article on the internet about them really

OP
OP
boxofrocks

boxofrocks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long shot, but any chance you still have one available?
Nope. I sold my entire collection of them. I’ll keep you in mind if I see any pop up though. I’m always on the hunt for rarities.
Thanks Doodlebug! I’m super happy to hear yours is still doing well :D

JCJExotics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. I sold my entire collection of them. I’ll keep you in mind if I see any pop up though. I’m always on the hunt for rarities.
Thanks Doodlebug! I’m super happy to hear yours is still doing well :D
Well thanks anyways for responding quickly to. An old post, please do keep me in mind. I'd love to get my hands on a colored one, just found some locally but of the white variation, beggars can't be choosers though lol. Thanks again and good luck on the everlasting hunt, I recommend the veroni if you can find one ;)

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very jealous, I'm just starting to collect rare NPS.
So far have the common demdros and a truncatoflabellum veroni. Fingers crossed one is still available

IMG_5954.JPG

IMG_5910.JPG

IMG_5170.JPG

IMG_5039.JPG

IMG_5067.JPG

Dang that's THE one that I've been searching forever ... All I'm missing for "Veroni" Christmas ... ;Nailbiting ;Drool

Saw one many, many years ago ....

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back