BEZELS for Sega NAOMI (custom for 16x9 Resolutions)

alexdc22

RL Member
UPDATE 02-25-2016

From now on, check my signature for the download info of all my work and others that collaborate with me... thx

Well just like Sammy Atomiswave... i will include 2 bezels, one with scanlines and one without... once the Demul module gets updated, there wont be any use for the scanlined one... but thats a bridge we can cross later on dude :)

Lets start with 18 Wheeler... and ill try to stay in alphabetical order xD

also worth noting is that just like i did with mame... i will do here, and that means no clones and only parents :)

Enjoy and lets the games begin xD

18 Wheeler by Alex Ace, on Flickr

Last edited:

alexdc22

RL Member
couldnt find anything for this at all... well anything that would look better than this even tho this is just a generic picture.. let me know what you think... help me help you :)

Dynamite Deka EX by Alex Ace, on Flickr

Last edited:

alexdc22

RL Member
I was going to save this one for my A tale of vengeance game i made... but it fits this game since the art is from it... so fuck it here it is xD

i just love this bezel... maybe am biased cus i made a game and the art here is used on the title screen on that game xD

CVS Mill. Fight 2000 by Alex Ace, on Flickr

alexdc22

RL Member
Brace yourself for the ugliest bezel ever made LMFAO

sadly i give up looking for anything usefull for this game... so here have this pile of shit or stick with black bars lol

sorry i wasnt even going to release it, but fuck it... until better useful artwork apears... lol

Musapey Choco Marker by Alex Ace, on Flickr

alexdc22

RL Member
Check out THK theme of this game it has the correct art and looks great

i sent him a PM to see if he has the psd for naomi stuff he worked with rondar... havent heard back yet, but if he has one great... as i couldnt find anything lol
thx

alexdc22

RL Member
From now on, check my signature for the download info of all my work and others that collaborate with me... thx