BEZELS for Sega NAOMI (custom for 16x9 Resolutions)

alexdc22

RL Member
normally i dont like splitting the images like this... but is by far the best one that fits the bezel... :(

still i think it looks good, so for that i want to thank THK for the artwork provided :)

Giga Wings 2 by Alex Ace, on Flickr

alexdc22

RL Member
this bezel will not work until they update demul 0.7 module, how come i can run it you say? cus i have a beta test version of the upcoming module xD... it needs special settings on per rom basis, matter of fact all verticals need that... so until then, do not bother trying to make it work... but is a game that works so heres the bezel while we wait for the update :)

Ikaruga by Alex Ace, on Flickr

alexdc22

RL Member
so i tried this game before i even make a bezel just like i do with every game... was able to start the game and somewhat play it... now everytime i start the game, even after clearing the data in the test mode screen... well check the bezel out lol

weird game too smfh

Inu no sanpo - Dog Walker by Alex Ace, on Flickr

Krakerman

RL Member
Hahaha great work as always! You been knocking out these Atomiswave and Naomi games in record time.

alexdc22

RL Member
sorry been a bit slow bringing them out... been kinda ill and dont have much time lately.... thx THK for the source art ;)

Dont know if this game works... i am using mame 171 set, maybe i have to get the demul specific set? dont know but this is what i get.

King of Route 66 by Alex Ace, on Flickr

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Very nice!

That mamanoro one seems distractingly bright though, like it would take away from the game... But I'm laying in bed in a very dark room atm...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk