Zaazu's Fades! (PS4 Controller)

Zaazu

RL Member
Hey,

Just like my Bezel thread, I'll be making my own fades to keep a nice uniform look to my setup. These are meant to briefly show you the controls on a PS4 controller for each specific system.

They are 1920x1080 and I've modified some settings to remove the loading bar and just have the text light up as the game is being loaded.

Here's a preview of what it would look like if you where to load Banjo Kazooie:

(Click to see fullsize image)

Here are my settings:
gsz1z95.png

You'll also need to add a delay to the more fast loading systems, I set mine to a 5 second delay.

If you want to use my "NOW LOADING" image you can download it here:

Handhelds

Atari Lynx

Nintendo Game Boy

Nintendo Game Boy Color

Nintendo Game Boy Advance

Sega Game Gear

SNK Neo Geo Pocket

Tiger Game.com

Consoles

Amstrad GX4000

Atari 2600

Atari 7800

Casio PV-1000

Entex Adventure Vision

GCE Vectrex

Nintendo 64

NEC PC Engine

NEC SuperGrafx

NEC TurboGrafx

Nintendo Entertainment System

Nintendo Famicom

Nintendo Gamecube

Nintendo Virtual Boy

Sega Dreamcast

Sega 32x

Sega Genesis

Sega Master System

Sega SG-1000

SNK Neo Geo

Sony PlayStation

Sony PlayStation 2

Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Last edited:

Zaazu

RL Member
Added:
  • Nintendo Game Boy
  • Nintendo Game Boy Color
  • Nintendo Game Boy Advance
  • NEC PC Engine
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Nintendo Famicom
  • Nintendo Gamecube

Got my work cut out for me for the atari controller ^^ Don't know how I'm gonna tackle that one yet.

Zaazu

RL Member
great work mate!

Glad you like it :)

Added:
  • Amstrad GX4000
  • Atari 2600
  • Atari 7800
  • Atari Lynx
  • Casio PV-1000
  • Entex Adventure Vision
  • NEC SuperGrafx
  • NEC TurboGrafx
  • Nintendo Virtual Boy
  • Sega Dreamcast
  • Sega Game Gear
  • Sega Master System
  • Sega SG-1000
  • SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color
  • Sony PlayStation
  • Sony PlayStation 2
  • Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Literally worked all night on those!

If I've made any mistakes like missing a button or something, feel free to say!

pofo14

These are awesome. Is there any way to edit these for an Xbox 360 controller. The PS4 controller is close and I could make it work but was just curious if there was any editable versions to make that change.

Zaazu

RL Member
These are awesome. Is there any way to edit these for an Xbox 360 controller. The PS4 controller is close and I could make it work but was just curious if there was any editable versions to make that change.

Hey,

I only export them as PNG files, I don't save the originals sorry.

Glad you like them though!

Zaazu

RL Member
Hi,

These are really great. They are awesome. I would love to try these, are the settings available?

Hey, updated my post with the settings I use as well as the "NOW LOADING" retro style image

Added:
  • GCE Vectrex
  • Sega 32x
  • SNK Neo Geo
  • Tiger Game.com

Last edited:

ArthurDc65

RL Member
Hi Zaazu,

Thank you very much for the settings. I must be missing something. I have Layer 1 for the background and Layer 3 for the now loading and they look great. The game logo on the top right is missing (Still has text there) and the game info loading on the bottom is missing. Is there something else I need to do. Thank you for your help I,m really new at this.

Zaazu

RL Member
Hi Zaazu,

Thank you very much for the settings. I must be missing something. I have Layer 1 for the background and Layer 3 for the now loading and they look great. The game logo on the top right is missing (Still has text there) and the game info loading on the bottom is missing. Is there something else I need to do. Thank you for your help I,m really new at this.

Pretty new to this myself, the text on the top right should be right, see my example image in the main post. As for the missing stuff I'm at a loss, maybe one of the rlauncher programmers can help you out, just make a forum post! :)

ArthurDc65

RL Member
Hi Zaazu,

I did some research and found that you are using the ZeroDreams profile. I found it and everything works and looks good except for the text loading as a progress bar. Is there another setting you have that I missed or even a different layer?
Thank you so much for your help.

Zaazu

RL Member
Hi Zaazu,

I did some research and found that you are using the ZeroDreams profile. I found it and everything works and looks good except for the text loading as a progress bar. Is there another setting you have that I missed or even a different layer?
Thank you so much for your help.

For systems such as SNES, Genesis or any of the other low filesize systems, the progress bar loads almost instantly, try loading a PSX game, see if the text loads as a progress bar.