Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Filly Incoming!

Tender Taps

Your Favourite Mane 6 Pony?

-Fluttershy  :blush: 

How did you find MLP Forums?

-Suprisingly entertaining, so much fun to see and share pony posts! PONIES EVERYWHERE! So glad that I could actually get the favourite character's name from the show as a forum name.  :squee:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

-Simple, I started playing the MLP app and soon I got curious to watch the show of these cute ponies. Once I started I could not stop and I found myself becoming a brony.  :yay: 

Tell us about yourself! 

I always waited for this moment! Ok, so, ehem, to begin with.... Ugh, I was born in Ponyville...  :lol: 

apple_bloom_x_tender_taps_adoptable___op

After that I attended to a dance lesson...  :pinkie: 

_____by_fossildiggerpegasus-d9yimoq.png

I started to love dancing but when it came to partner dancing, I was a bit shy... :lie: 

tender_taps_by_speedox12-d9yz1k8.png

Soon I met a girl named Apple Bloom and with her help I got over with my stage fright...  :catface: 

apple_bloom_and_tender_taps_by_lumelya-d

With her help I got my brand new cutie mark! It was shining when it first came to me... I was so happy!   ^_^ 

tender_taps_vector_by_timidtremors-d9yfotender_taps__with_his_cutie_mark_by_anam

And from that time to today, with no more frights I know that show must go on!  :icwudt:  :yay:

episode_speedpaint__tender_taps_by_silfo

Edited by Tender Taps
  • Brohoof 6

Hi, and welcome to the amazing MLP Forums! :) Im certain you'll love it here and meet plenty of sweet friends; it's great to have you here, thanks for joining this lovely community! :yay: And if ever you have any inquiries or would just like someone to talk to, then feel free to send me a quick PM or a profile comment! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Tender Taps, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around   :)  '''

• Brohoof 2

sig-4482850.sig-4473902.sig-4471812.sig-

Tender Taps Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.  :rarity: 

• Brohoof 1

Haha, I'm so glad you identify with Tender Taps!

I thought he was such a cutie, and hope they bring him back for future cameos. 

I haven't played the app, I felt it mightv'e been a money grab lol

• Brohoof 2

Hi there and welcome to the mlp fourms, if theres anything you should ever want or need just send me a pm and I will reply to it as soon as possible

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here and meet plenty of great people

• Brohoof 2