OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
Just wondering if their is an Atari Lynx Emu at all,

So many good little games for the atari lynx, its the only good version of California Games!! especially BMX
i hold an amazing record on it lol
smile.gif

Or is their an emu for the wii already that can play atari lynx roms?

I mean i have Handy atari lynx emu on pc, but would like it on wii as well:)

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I LOL'd when I saw your post, with the pics and links you've really sold the idea to me, shame I'm not capable of porting an emulator over (yet).

I'm sure someone will read this and "accept your challenge".

I was just having a look about today to see what emulators are missing for the Wii, couldn't find a neo geo one, only the handheld version (pop), but I was thinking about the Lynx too
smile.gif

yeah, California Games was very cool
wink.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I LOL'd when I saw your post, with the pics and links you've really sold the idea to me, shame I'm not capable of porting an emulator over (yet).

I was just having a look about today to see what emulators are missing for the Wii, couldn't find a neo geo one, only the handheld version (pop), but I was thinking about the Lynx too

yeah, California Games was very cool
smile.gif

Ye NEOGEO, would lvoe to see that ported to the wii, neogeo pocket is rubbish so was neogeo cd, only NeoGeo was good, and decent graphics, would like to play nam etc
smile.gif

QUOTE said:

I hope someone with the knowledge can port this over, would be fantastic, we now have the amiga ported over
smile.gif

hoping for this atari lynx, even though it was a hand held console, and would look pretty bizarre on a large screen, even so some good games for it*

I'm not sure how good it would look on a 42' screen though?
True, would look like moving bricks, similar to walking up close to walls on n64 lol.
Still nevermind still would be good
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 That's what uremum said, when I told her to go shower first.