Homebrew Question about 2 disc games on Nintendont

TheBilu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've already saw that i need to go on my folder "games", then create a new folder with the name of the game, and name the disc 1 as "game.iso" and disc2 as "disc2.iso", but when i open nintendont, nothing appears. Any help? The game i'm trying is Trails of Symphonia of Gamecube.

There's a screenshot, did i do anything wrong?

Attachments

• Folder.PNG
    Folder.PNG
    33.9 KB · Views: 250
Last edited by TheBilu,

TheBilu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you also don't need to name the first disc game.iso, unless you want to. it's no longer required, think disc2.iso is still needed though, so it knows what to load.
and it didn't appear on nintendont menu again 🤔
i did it correct right?
i'm kinda confused because those other games on the usb do appear on the nintendont menu

Attachments

• folder games.PNG
    folder games.PNG
    35.4 KB · Views: 271

TheBilu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried to put those other games in folders with their name on it. And nintendont didn't recognize them either 🤔 , is Nintendont the problem?

TheBilu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Update: I've saw a comment saying to try putting only "game" and not "game.iso" and well, on nitendont the folder said "usb>the game folder>game.iso" so it seems to work out i guess, going to test now

TheBilu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So this time the message asking for insert the disc 2, didn't appear, however the game said that an error had ocurred, and asked to turn the power off 🤔

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, I just checked nintendont on the wii u via its forwarder. each disc is listed separately as you can see. I also loaded up disc 2 and booted a disc 1 save. it said "please insert disc 1" or something to that effect or that screen appeared rather, then about a second later, the save booted, so yes, it does change discs automatically:

20211212_090441.jpg

20211212_090559.jpg

Reactions: jeannotte

TheBilu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I renamed the folder to look like yours, going to try now
Yeah it said "An error has ocurred. Turn the power off and refer to the Nintendo Gamecube Instruction Booklet for further instuctions." But it seems that Nintendont it is recognizing the "disc2" as disk2.iso

TheBilu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
okay, I just checked nintendont on the wii u via its forwarder. each disc is listed separately as you can see. I also loaded up disc 2 and booted a disc 1 save. it said "please insert disc 1" or something to that effect or that screen appeared rather, then about a second later, the save booted, so yes, it does change discs automatically:

View attachment 289401
View attachment 289402
it looks like in your Screenshot the game name and (2)

TheBilu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

View attachment 289401
View attachment 289402
which version of nintendont are you using?
Built: May 29 2021

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!