LucaBat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

"Lungomare di Taranto" - Taranto seafront

The "Lungomare di Taranto" is one of the most fascinating areas of the city. Here you can take a long walk along the seafront of the Gulf of Taranto. Ideal for families, lovers and friends. The view is enchanting. At nightfall the sunset makes the reflections in the sea magical. Looking towards the city it is possible to see buildings of the fascist era. The most majestic is the Government Palace.

Taranto_panoramiche_www_lucabattista_it_03.JPG

Taranto_panoramiche_www_lucabattista_it_02.JPG

DSC_0664.JPG

DSC_0622.JPGDSC_0673.JPG

This Youtube video shows the seafront of Taranto and the island of the old city.

My posts
Level 9

Re: "Lungomare di Taranto" - Taranto seafront

Hello @LucaBat , Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Former Google Contributor

Hi @LucaBat 

Thanks for sharing these photos. Could you please confirm they are all yours, as they appear in various websites and it may be a violation of our rules? 

We only encourage original content and text from our Local Guides, so any other material is removed if considered copyrighted. Thank you in advance. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @DanniS . Of course those photos are mine. I respect other people's copyrights. I took those photos several years ago. I shared these photos both on my site and also on Flickr in July 2008 ( https://www.flickr.com/photos/lucabattista/albums/72157625574130625 ). These photos are mine ... but unfortunately not everyone like me has respect for copyright. I am sorry that this misunderstanding has arisen. Best regards and thanks for the work you moderators do!

My posts

Hi @LucaBat 

Thanks for your confirmation. We need to be certain that we don't violate any rules.

They are really beautiful! Thanks so much! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

i never been in Taranto and it is very beautiful.....thank you @LucaBat